NOTE: If you only want to only post 1 EXTREME IMAGE or just a few, click here to see simple fast way to handle it.
If you have MANY IMAGES and want to make it into a Gallery, then follow simple instructions below
UPLOAD YOUR EXTREME IMAGES and CREATE A GALLERY (LOTS OF IMAGES)
- Login to VT Media at http://www.veteranstodaymedia.com/wp-login.php (VTM)
- Click ADD POST. Fill in the TITLE of your image post. Put in a disclaimer in body of text ie... "Warning: Extreme Violence! 18 and Over Only!"
- In body content area, put your cursor in the area below your disclosure statement so that your image or gallery of images appear below it.
- UPLOAD your extreme image/s by clicking UPLOAD FILES. Then fill in meta data ie... title of image, alt-text, description. That way it's searchable by others within the system and outside indexed by search engines.
- Once uploaded, make sure the CHECK MARK is on at the top right of the box of each image signifying that you chose them. If not, hit CONTROL/LEFT MOUSE CLICK to choose them.
- Once you have chosen all your images then click on CREATE GALLERY at top left corner of the pop-up (assuming you have many images). NOTE: At bottom of pop-up box you will see small thunbnails of the images you choose.
- Now click CREATE A NEW GALLERY at bottom right of the pop-up box.
- At top right in GALLERY SETTINGS choose LINK TO: MEDIA
- Click on INSERT GALLERY
- Choose CATEGORY "VT IMAGES"
- Click on PUBLISH button
Now your extreme images are on VeteransTodayMedia.com (VTM) and NOT on VeteransToday.com (VT) server insuring that VT domain remains clear of any extreme images that may effect banning from Google. In other words, the extreme images are hosted on VTM not VT and thus protecting the VT domain name from any moralizing demerit attacks from search engines.
LINKING YOUR EXTREME IMAGES TO ORIGINAL POST
- After you click PUBLISH on VTM, click on VIEW POST above the title area to make sure your post on VTM looks good. Click on the image/s and see what they do. All good?
- OK, now copy URL for new page so you can link in your original post on VT
LINK UP TO ORIGIONAL POST ON VT
- Now that your got a copy of the URL, go to your original article on VT.
- In this original post, find a good place where you want put in the CLICK TO VIEW EXTREME IMAGES graphic and/or link.
- You can put in text link and hyperlink that anchor text to the VTM images OR you can put in a WARNING GRAPHIC and link that up; whichever works for you. We just need to make sure you chose OPEN IN NEW WINDOW so that reader keeps the VT window on their browser open while they check out the extreme images.
* If you don't have a login for VeteransTodayMedia.com, send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you tell me if you want a specific password otherwise, we will just create a new password for you.