NOTE: If you only have MANY EXTREME IMAGES, consider creating a gallery so it's looks great. Click here for for easy simple instructions on how to do it.
If you have only a few images and want to post them one by one, then follow the simple instructions below and watch the quick easy HOW to video.....
UPLOAD YOUR EXTREME IMAGE
- Login to VT Media at http://www.veteranstodaymedia.com/wp-login.php (VTM)
- Click MEDIA LIBRARY and upload the image
- Find the image URL
Now your extreme image is on VeteransTodayMedia.com (VTM) and NOT on VeteransToday.com (VT) server insuring that VT domain remains clear of any extreme images that may effect banning from Google. In other words, the extreme image is hosted on VTM not VT and thus protecting the VT domain name from any moralizing demerit attacks from search engines.
LINKING YOUR EXTREME IMAGE TO ORIGINAL POST
- Now that your got a copy of the actual image URL, go to your original article on VT.
- In this original post, find a good place where you want put in the CLICK TO VIEW EXTREME IMAGES graphic and/or link and put in this URL as the link.
- You can put in text link and hyperlink that anchor text to the VTM images OR you can put in a WARNING GRAPHIC and link that up; whichever works for you. Just make sure you chose OPEN IN NEW WINDOW so that reader keeps the VT window on their browser open while they check out the extreme images.
That's it! Done!
* If you don't have a login for VeteransTodayMedia.com, send us a request at email@example.com
Make sure you tell me if you want a specific password otherwise, we will just create a new password for you.